Saturday 19 October 2013

Jos mä oon oikee

 We're all human beings and we all have wide range of emotions. From nice and smiley to fear and jealousy. Everything beyond and between, mixed up together in this nice little soup we share with people we love. Or at least we should. If we can't show our true colours to anyone, who can see how brightly we shine under the sun or moonlight, how dark and gloomy we are when it feels like all the light is away when we have actually just forgotten to switch the light on.
Tämän päivän ajatuksia ystävälle. I wish so much for her.

 Since you're so much more than your amazing smile and happy thoughts. You are them all. All happy and gloomy, all giggle and the wiggle.

Muistutuksena kaikille ystävilleni.

 I enjoy when my friends are nice and smiley and very fun to have around. I love them, but I love them more when they can show me to whole range. The whole spectrum.

Ihanaa Lauantaita. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. If you want to.